The PMMServ.™ Energy Saving Report will ensure you choose a future-proof boiler for your home and recommends on the heating controls to meet your needs.
There are three variations of gas boilers with many different controls which can be confusing when deciding on the right one. Each have their advantages and disadvantages which will depend on their practical fit with your home and lifestyle.
If your new boiler is going to be fitted onto your existing system, please consider the cleanliness of your existing pipework and radiators as this could cause damage to your new boiler.
• Compact sizes make combi boilers perfect for smaller properties
• Ideal where there is little or no loft space
• No need for a hot water cylinder allows increased living space
• No cold water storage tank frees up a loft for conversion
• No risk of loft pipework freezing
• Less pipework in the home makes installation typically cheaper
• Ideal for homes with more than one bathroom
• Constant supply of hot water to any number of taps at the same time
• No need for a loft tank, freeing up space and eliminating worries about leaks or frost damage
• Economical to run
• Built-in components makes installation quicker and neater
• Perfect for homes where a lot of hot water is used at the same time
• Ideal where there are two or more bathrooms
• A good option in areas where water pressure is low
• Compatible with solar water heating systems for a lower carbon footprint and lower energy costs
Call 0330 311 0118 or simply fill out the form below to arrange an impartial energy saving report