Role Type: Sub-contract
Department Field Operations
Location: Field Based Reading & surrounding areas
Salary: Avg. £15ph (after training)
Main Purpose of the Role
To undertake property visits within the residential marketplace. To collect and produce accurate property information whilst meeting strict quality targets and SLA’s. Provide excellent levels of service and build relationships with clients to maximise business opportunities.
YOU are responsible for your earning potential.
- Learn to undertake the following:
- Inventories, Check in’s and Check outs
- Property photography
- Display a ‘right first time’ attitude to service delivery
- Identify and maximise new business opportunities
- Attend training sessions as required
- A customer focused attitude with a passion to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Flexible working hours, managing your own diary. Although you must be available for a minimum of 10 hours a week
Key Skills and Experience Essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Work on your own initiative
- Confident IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take ownership of personal development
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Diligent and reliable
- Experience in the Retail OR Hospitality sector
- An interest in photography
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Have their own tablet device or Ipad
The role is multi-skilled and the ideal candidate may not possess all of the skills or experience required upon joining the team. Therefore, we work with our Property Professionals to help them gain qualifications and experience required to thrive within the company.
To apply for the role please complete the contact form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.